Visiting the website www.truhoo.es (hereinafter, the Website) or our App (hereinafter, the App) does not imply that the User is obliged to provide any information or personal data. In the event that the User provides personal data through the Website and / or the App, the data will be processed subject to the provisions of the data protection regulations applicable at any time.
TRUHOO TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with domicile in calle Bonavista 11, 1º2ª, 08012 Barcelona, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org is the data controller of those data that you provide to us.
The personal data that you provide to us through the Website, the App or through the contact email will be processed with the following purposes:
1) Manage and meet your petitions, inquiries, requests for information, services and budgets as well as any questions you may pose.
2) Manage the publication of ads in the Website and App.
3) Manage and keep the research of properties that you make.
4) Facilitate and enable the contact with the advertiser, which will imply that your data will be communicated to the advertiser, which can be a private or a professional (real estate agency…).
5) If you consent to it, facilitate to advertisers information on your researches of properties, so that they can offer you other properties and optimize the service to be rendered to you. Such consent may be subsequently revoked by you at any time by means of written communication sent by email to email@example.com
6) Manage our services, such as the remittance of alerts, warnings, reminders, updates, showing related properties, etc., and the features of our Website and App.
7) Manage applications for jobs that you may send us.
8) Send news and promotions on or about our company, either by email or by any other means, if you consent to it. Such consent may be subsequently revoked by you at any time either deselecting the relevant tick box in your personal profile or by means of written communication sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) Optimize the services that we render in light of the researches and navigation that you make in our Website and/or App, with the aim of adapting to your needs and preferences, which enables us to have a better knowledge of the market and of the features of our Website and App. We remind you that Truhoo’s Cookies Policy is available in this website.
The legal basis of the processing is the consent that you give us to process your data (sections 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 above) and the legitimate interest (sections 3, 6 and 9 above 5) consisting of providing an adequate service and features to you. Such consent can be withdrawn by you at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. This without prejudice to those cases in which the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you or for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Your data will be kept depending on the finality of the processing made by us in accordance with the following:
· In the event mentioned in section 1 above, during the necessary time to respond to your petitions, inquiries, requests for information, budgets or questions.
· In the events mentioned in sections 2, 3, 4, 6 and 9 above, while you keep on using our services.
· In the event mentioned in section 5 and 8 above, until you revoke your consent;
· In the event mentioned in section 7 above, during 1 year from receipt of your job application or CV;
· In the event that you establish at any time a contractual relationship with our company, for the entire duration of the same,
after which the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable regulations and until the possible responsibilities derived from the established relationship become time-barred.
You are also informed that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We additionally inform you that with respect to these data, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and portability foreseen in articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulations 2016/679 of 27 April in the terms established in the current legislation, by means of a letter addressed to TRUHOO TECHNOLOGIES, SL, Calle Bonavista 11, 1º2ª, 08012 Barcelona or through email to email@example.com.
Users guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data they provide to us.