Listing PolicyLast updated: 12 Jun 2020
- The publication shall not infringe any confidentiality duty or commitment and/or any rights of third parties.
- Any and all rights to publish or list the property in the way it is published shall be held by the publisher.
- The property and other images, descriptions and texts published shall be original, clear and accurate and shall not infringe in any way rights of third parties.
- Repetition of images, its display or reproduction with any kind of associated brand, trademark, text or watermark and the publication of images which are not relevant to the listing is not allowed.
- Every information and image contained in the publication shall be easily verifiable. No subjective comments on the User’s reputation or skills shall be included either.
- Price and conditions included in the publications shall be exact, complete and not misleading in any form.
- Accurate and true information on the localization and energy class of the property must be included in the publication.
- No links for third-party providers, promotional materials, or external website addresses shall be included in the publication.
- Duplicate listing of the same property is not permitted. The criterion first come, first serve will be in principle applied by TRUHOO, unless there is a reason under the discretion of TRUHOO that provides to proceed otherwise.
- Properties listed shall be available immediately or at the latest in the short term.
- The publication shall be consistent and compliant with the terms of the contractual relationship held by the User with TRUHOO where the case may be, in terms of content, information, area, kind of property or kind of deal (purchase, rental…), inter alia.